Followers

Monday, January 20, 2020

Welcome


Welcome one and all to the home space of my delightfully strange, weird, romantic and steamy book reviews.


Due to completely bogus rules and regulations regarding the "Maximum of 500 characters or less," for a Blog description, (aka Bologna) I have decided to truly introduce my blog here.

Purely so you don't start reading various reviews and posts and think that it is necessary to call for mental evaluations to be made (been there done that) after reading through some of my glorious madness via book reviews.


My main goal of creating this space was to be able to have a reliable place to keep and contain all the madness that doth occur when i get into what i like to call the writing zone. Or better known as the, "Bitch look at me with my opinions and shit."
Cause everyone cares about those now a days, right? 
But also to keep all my reviews and thoughts in a more central area, rather than pumping them out on God knows where. Mainly because I am, in fact, a little bit nuts. And will lose track of my marbles unless I keep them in one place.

Any who, i got off track there. Where was I?

Ah yes. Why I'm here waffling on.

Ever looked at the title/description/cover of a book and thought to yourself, "What the Hell am I getting myself into here?"

Have no fear, FlewB'Doo is here to take away all your pre-purchase book sorrows, (or PBBS: post-bad book syndrome) without taking any of that unread book magic.

I enjoy reading, but after a little bit of self-journey-esque discovery, I came out on the other side realizing I have a deeply unhealthy obsession with any and all romance. I am in no way, shape or form picky about the varying degrees that romance comes in.
Be that:
Historical
Contemporary
Paranormal
Erotic
Fantasy
Dark
Scifi
Etc.etc.etc.

I found that romance is like a good wine. Comes in lots of shades, tastes and prices...
And home girl will always throw back an entire bottle.
My Personal Motto: Romance? Yes. Steamy Romance? Absolutely. Strange/Bizarre Romance? TAKE MY GODDAMN MONEY.




NOTICE: Any book reviews are from my top brain (rarely the lower portion) and are filled with my utter and complete honesty. I appreciate all opinions and view points, so please don't fight me if you don't like anything in particular. 

I tend to be sarcastic, and like to find the humor in most things. I love making people laugh and find myself most drawn to the reviews that are honest, strait-forward, limited on spoilers, and can Give Me A Good Chuckle.
Al reviews are minimal spoilers, BECAUSE THE FUN OF A BOOK IS BEING INVESTED IN THE TWISTS, TURNS, WTF'S, AND NEVER AGAIN'S you will inevitably face.


So, to you dear reader, or anyone who may have fallen down the rabbit hole and somehow-which-way or what-not stumbled upon this blog, Welcome. 

Lets get honest. Romantic. Weird. And, of course, Steamy.


❤FBDD

No comments:

Post a Comment